The former 690,000-square-feet Kraft warehouse space, also the site of Eagle Rock’s beer distribution center, was converted to house four, 30,000-square-foot sound stages. Eagle Rock Studios Atlanta is the largest television production studio under one roof in the U.S.
- Covered Breezeway – Parking Base Camp in the covered breezeway provides easy access to stages and leaves the weather outside.
- Shops and Storage – Over 150,000 sq.ft. of flex space designed for logisitical convenience.
- Office Space – 30,000 sq.ft. of office space is only a 30 second walk from the stages.
- Catering – Custom catering space and docks for catering trucks.
- Loading Docks – 45 truck height loading docks allows roll on loading of trucks taking lift gates out of the equation.
- Production Parking – 10 acres of parking for cast, crew and extras
“Eagle Rock’s new production studio project was designed to service the booming film and television industry emerging in Georgia, specifically within the untapped television production segment,” said Steve Economos, CEO of Eagle Rock Studios Atlanta. “We are grateful to have such remarkable resources and key partnerships throughout the region, as we seek to gain greater market share in the entertainment business through our new world-class facility.” To learn more about Eagle Rock Studios Atlanta, please visit eaglerockstudiosatlanta.com.